Margaret H'Doubler Performance Space Technical Information
Contacts Claude Heintz
, Theatre Director
(608) 262-2209 email@example.com
Dance Department Main Office
Fax: (608) 265-3841
240 total seats, some obstructed view.
- Width: 34' to onstage edge of fixed black legs.
- Depth: 31'-6" to black scrim. (35' to permanent white cyc)
- Height: 20'-3" to fixed black borders.
- Floor: Permanent "L'air" sprung dance floor with semi-permanent "Harlequin" marley type surface.
Curtains and Rigging
- No main curtain.
- Proscenium opening is mauve velour curtain, legs and border, color matches seats.
- No fly system: All curtains are fixed/dead-hung or travel on permanent tracks.
- 5 Sets of fixed black velour legs.
- 3 Fixed flat black borders.
- 1 Permanent white cyc with opaque front/rear projection surface.
- 1 Upstage black scrim, travels open and closed.
- 1 Midstage white scrim, travels open and closed.
- 1 9x12 Projection screen (flies) immediately behind main border.
- Lighting is from fixed pipe grid 25'-6" above stage.
- Additional rigging is Dead Hang Only at discretion of Technical Director.
One room for warmup and costume/prop storage immediately backstage. Men's and Women's locker rooms with mirrors and showers available near to backstage. There is no backstage page/sound system.
Lighting is from house repertory light plot. Rep plot includes:
- Warm & Cool Shins
- Warm & Cool Heads
- One Set High Sides (warm SR, cool SL 9 areas)
- Blue Backlight (9 areas)
- Backlight with Color Changers (9 areas)
- Top No-Color Pools (3x3) see image
- Warm and Cool Back Diagonals
- Light Blue and No-Color Front in 6 areas
- Cyc Colors; upper and lower
- 6 specials with Rosco I-Cue moving mirrors
Minimal changes are possible at discretion of the Technical Director.
Sound & Video
- Mackie SR24-4 24 channel mixer
- Main Speakers: House left and right
- Stage Speakers: Side fill, downstage left and right
- Behind cyc, upstage left and right
- Cassette and CD players
Microphone lines, stage to booth (7) as follows:
- 1 downstage right
- 2 upstage right
- 2 downstage left
- 2 upstage left
- 1 SM 57, general purpose/instrument
- 1 SM 58, vocal
- 2 PCC 160, floor
- 2 Boom type mic stands